Break out your leather and fire extinguisher…it’s rock week on Dancing With the Stars, and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]KISS[/lastfm] is performing both nights! There are a few more surprises, too…
KISS is set to open the show tonight (4/9) with a spectacular performance of “Rock and Roll all Nite”. They’ll be accompanied by the troupe, so get ready for a whole lot of booty shakin’!
Tuesday night (4/10) KISS will bring back the thunder with “Lick it Up”, and this time Mark Ballas, Chelsie Hightower, Henry Byalikov and Oksana Dmytrenkoa show us how to dance to the over the top, fire-spitting rock gods and still look cool.
10 couples are left on the show. Tonight is the 2 hour performance show. Who will shine and who will stumble during the super-charged rock and roll dances this week?
- [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]William Levy[/lastfm] & Cheryl Burke: jive
- [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Sherri Shepherd[/lastfm] & Val Tchaikovsky: tango
- Maria Menounos & [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Derek Hough[/lastfm]: tango
- Jaleel White & Kym Johnson: tango
- [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Gladys Knight[/lastfm] & Tristan MacManus: tango
- Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd: paso doble
- [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Katherine Jenkins[/lastfm] & Mark Ballas: paso doble
- Melissa Gilbert & Maks Chmerkovskiy: paso doble
- [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Roshon Fegan[/lastfm] & Chelsie Hightower: Viennese Waltz
Poor Roshon Fegan gets stuck with the Viennese Waltz. That’s tough, especially since the kid can’t seem to catch a break from the judges no matter how amazing his dance moves.