The wedding was a hush-hush event, but now the tidbits of Natalie Portman‘s wedding is being revealed. The couple wanted to combine their backgrounds all throughout the ceremony and reception, including macarons instead of cake (Benjamin Millepied’s French side) and ending the ceremony with the traditional glass smashing as “Mazal Tov” was shouted by the guests (Natalie’s Jewish culture). The couple married under a Jewish chuppah overlooking the ocean, wore a Jewish prayer shawl during the ceremony. Also, the entire menu was vegan, to keep up with Natalie’s views. So what about the dress? Natalie’s Rodarte gown had a “hippie” feel, a source tells In Touch. It was tea-length with full sleeves and “not overly showy or revealing,” the insider says. Portman wore wildflowers in her hair and Millepied donned a blue tux. In other words, the cutest wedding ever!
Natalie Portman’s Wedding Details!!!
August 7, 2012 11:25 AM
- "After Earth" Advance... Christina Aguilera Weight... Billboard Music Awards 2013 -... "Now You See Me" Advance...
- Madonna At The Costume... "The Hangover Part III"... Berry Fest 2013 Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- March For Babies 2013 Rihanna Represents Miami Heat... Man Hunt Photos: Police... Kim Kardashian’s Baby Bump
- "The Big Wedding" Actors "The Great Gatsby" Actors Photos From Coachella 2013 Katy Perry Helps Children In...
- Let @Beyonce be your stylist: check out her little boutique on @renttherunway. #stylefiles - cbsloc.al/10TNJhM 1 hour ago
- Is it a Boy or a Girl for Dan & Michelle? Find Out Now - cbsloc.al/13MAVHE 1 hour ago
- Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue - cbsloc.al/10T3fXZ 2 hours ago
- Memorial Day Weekend In Sacramento: 8 Fun Things To Do - cbsloc.al/14S2nGj 3 hours ago
- #Madonna Keeps A Close Eye On Teenage Daughter Dating - cbsloc.al/11bToLV 4 hours ago