The Caveman Circus website has compiled a list of the top 25 signs that you aren’t a kid anymore.
Take a look and see how many of these apply to you!
Here is a rundown of ten of my favorites (and under no circumstances am I implying any of these apply to me!):
1. Your potted plants are still alive- and you can’t smoke them!
2. You keep more food than beer in the refrigerator.
3. 6:00 AM is when you wake up, not when you are just now getting into bed.
4. Having sex in a twin-sized bed is absurd.
5. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
6. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
7. Jeans and a clean shirt no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
8. You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
9. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
10. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer ‘pretty good stuff.’
Do any of these describe you? If you say yes to more than just a couple, I hate to break it to you… but that makes you all grown up!
Okay, just one more for the bonus round:
Dinner and a movie = The whole date istead of the beginning of one.
Check out the full list here.