It is time for the annual Hungerthon, WhyHunger’s campaign and radio broadcast for relief of poverty and hunger. According to ET Online, they hope to raise over $ 850, 000 this year for the estimated 1 billion people worldwide wave of hunger.
Celebrities have come together to give up some very expensive merchandise in an auction to help fund the campaign. Some of the items that may perk your interest are items such as:
- Taylor Swift-signer guitar ($5,000 value)
- The Walking dead issue 1 comic book signed by the cast ($500 value)
- Carrie Underwood-signed guitar and CD ($1,000 value)
- Mumford & Sons-signed guitar ($2,00 value)
- Jason Aldean-signed football ($500 value)
- Willie Nelson-signed guitar ($3,500 value)
- P!nk-signed guitar ($4,000 value)
- Kelly Clarkson-signed guitar ($2,000 value)
- Rita Houston in-studio experience ($500 value)
Some new items are said to be added in the next few weeks. The live auction started today, if you would like to join in the bidding click here!