Hosting a Superbowl Party this weekend?
Well no pressure here, but the most important aspect of your party is going to be what food you serve. And I don’t mean some culinary masterpiece like your famous meatloaf, lasagna or stuffed peppers, I mean the good ole junk food.
Here are the top 10 best foods:
1) Chips and Dip- This will be munched on throughout the game so make sure you are prepared with a few different varieties of snacks and dip
2) Healthier Snacks- So people don’t feel like complete slobs, you must include these! A veggie platter with dip or hummus, shrimp cocktail or brushchetta will do. Its good to have something to balance out the food groups!
3) Meat and Cheese Platter- Everyone loves chowing down on the salami and cheese varieties and is also somewhat healthier than the other choices
4) Pigs in A Blanket- Not every Super bowl has these, but they should! Delicious and easy-to-make crowd favorite
5) Beer- not a food, but you had better make sure you have plenty on hand or you’ll be guilty of a major party foul
6) Wings- There is no Super Bowl without Buffalo Wings. Serve this as your “main course” as opposed to right away. You’ll want to make sure that they are good and that there will be plenty!
7) 10-Layer Dip- Not literally, but you need to have some kind of dip with beans, cheese, cream cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa or guacamole. People die for this stuff, you cannot have a successful party without some kind of variation!
8) Three Foot Hoagie or Party Tray- Everyone loves these and they are easy to make or order from your local supermarket.
9) Barbecue- Any kind will do- pulled pork, ribs, brisket, the options are endless and delicious!
10) Chili- When in doubt, always make sure to include the chili! Just don’t forget to include the toppings- cheese, crackers, onions and sour cream of course!
What are your go-to Super Bowl Foods?