The Super Bowl is quickly approaching, are you ready for all the fun?
Regardless if you are hosting a party or just simply attending one, there are some guidelines you’ll want to follow so as to not annoy your fellow guests. According to a survey by CouponCabin, these six things will drive everyone crazy, so don’t do them!
1) Don’t Act like an expert- on football, food or the commercials. No one cares, they just want to watch the game and have a good time!
2) Don’t touch the remote- Don’t adjust the volume and don’t change the channels (why would anyone dare?!)
3) Be quiet- Sure, it’s a party but you need to know when to shush and just watch the game!
4) Don’t be a Super Fan- of course you can root for your favorites, but don’t wear every item of 49ers clothing you own, and don’t do the Ray Lewis dance every time Baltimore scores a point. Talk about annoying!
5) Don’t announce you’re on a diet- it’s great that you are eating healthy, but on one of the biggest junk food days of the year, NO ONE wants to hear about it! If you decide to follow your diet then great, but don’t make a fuss out of it.
6) Don’t announce “I only watch for the commercials”- Because this is what everyone says, it’s become a cliche. Plus most Super Bowl commercials don’t live up to the hype.
Are you guilty of doing any of these things during the Big Game?