Lady Gaga is known for her crazy outfits and out of this world performances, but it seems as if all the outrageousness has effected her lifestyle.
According to the “Monster Ball” tour rider (obtained as evidence in the lawsuit involving Gaga’s former assistant), the pop singer has quite the list of demands. Her dressing room must be decorated in “glam rock” decorations , furnished with white leather couches, fresh roses and black satin drapes and there must be “a mannequin with puffy pink pubic hair”. Um, okay then….
Her dressing room also must have old posters from her favorite artists like David Bowie, Queen, Elton John and Billie Holiday and “fan art that was kept on the road”. As far as food, Gaga must be on a health kick because she requires whole wheat bread, bran flakes, organic teas and milk, peanut butter with flax seeds and various other good-for-you treats. Her healthy eating requests aren’t that extreme, but the demand that her personal chef must have 24-hour hotel kitchen access wherever she stays screams “DIVA!”
Some of her other requests:
- Dunkin Donuts vanilla ground coffee
- Organic ginger lemon grass tea
- Chamomile tea
- Throat coat tea
- 40 bottles of room temperature and cold water
- 8 Coke Zeros
- 4 Essential Flavor Vitamin waters
- 8 Fuze Slenderize drinks
- 4 Gatorade
- Pack of long straws (“Must be extra long,” the document noted.)
- Container of lemon or garlic hummus
- Bag of natural/organic corn tortilla chips
- Solid white tuna in water
- Vegetable tray with carrots, celery, peppers, broccoli and cauliflower with low-fat ranch dressing
- 6 Activia yogurts (“vanilla preferred”)
- 1 bag of Tostito lime flavor tortilla chips
- 1 container of lemon or garlic hummus
Hmm…sometimes singers today get so wrapped up in their own celebrity that it takes away from what got them famous in the first place: their talent. I’m hoping Lady Gaga’s diva-like behavior doesn’t start affecting her music!