With Halloween only a few weeks away, and Thanksgiving quickly after that, it’s time to start thinking about decorating for Fall!
Although there are plenty of places to buy cute decor, it can get pricey. So here are some frugal Do-It-Yourself ideas for fun and affordable fall pieces!
- Fall Centerpieces– using leaves (fake or real), wreaths, and jars from the dollar store!
- Halloween Candy Bucket– using an inexpensive tin and stickers!
- Halloween Jar Luminaries– using mason jars (or empty food jars), and paint!
- Spirit Jugs– Using empty milk jugs, a permanent marker and low-wattage holiday lights!
- Glass Hurricane Centerpiece– Using dollar store hurricane, candlestick holder and leaves!
- Burlap Pumpkin Wreath- Make your own wreath, shaped like a festive pumpkin!
- Jeweled Pumpkins– Forgo carving this year and bling out your pumpkin instead!
- Leaf Pillows– Using Leaf-Shaped Placemats and pillow stuffing!
Not into DIY projects? Try these simple ideas: gather some leaves to adorn your mantle, check out the dollar store for cute fall signs and small decorative pieces, hit up your local thrift shop for gently used seasonal decor, or just decorate with your children’s crafts!