Do you love luxurious beauty products, but hate the expensive price tag that is associated with them? So do we! Here are several ideas for beauty products that you can make, using items you probably already have in your home and without breaking the bank! As a bonus, these would also make great homemade gifts as well.
- Homemade Sugar Scrub (via HomemadeGinger)- All you need is sugar, olive oil and vanilla extract for a delicious body scrub. You can add essential oils to create your own unique scent, or maybe try this yummy Raspberry Lemon Sugar Scrub as well (via BeSpangledJewelry)!
- “Beach Waves” Spray (via AshRessaDay)- Create your own sea salt spray for easy, beachy waves!
- Homemade Lavender “Sleepy-Time” Lotion (via DIYCraftIdeas)- Make this lotion, which not only smells great, but supposedly helps you fall asleep faster!
- Dry Shampoo (via Hookable Designs)- Make your own using cornstarch, water and rubbing alcohol!
- Miracle Mask (via College Fashion)- Using nutmeg, honey, and cinnamon, this mask will calm and soothe stressed-out skin.
- Bath Fizzies (via Martha Stewart)- Skip the expensive bath fizzies and make your own!
- Makeup Brush Cleaner (via Daily Quirk)- Make your own using water, vinegar and dish soap or use water and baby shampoo! Much cheaper than the makeup wipes or cleanser you can buy in stores.
- Perfect French Manicure (via PopCosmo)- Use your own polish and then paper hole reinforcements or painters tape to get the perfect line! No more expensive trips to the salon needed!