Beyoncé’s Half-Brother May Go to Homeless Shelter
Beyoncé’s estranged father Mathew Knowles has dodged child support payments for the singer’s half-brother Nixon Alexander Knowles for the last few months, which has accumulated to a debt of over $32,000.
The Huffington Post reports that a judge has recently granted Knowles a cut in his child support payments from $12,000 to $2,500 a month. This has forced Nixon and his mother Alexsandra Wright to go on food stamps, and now the two are on the verge of staying at a homeless shelter.
Wright was interviewed by In Touch Weekly and said, “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé … I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
This is a very different response from the comments she made during an interview with Inside Edition in February where she stated, “I don’t expect Beyoncé to take accountability. It’s not her problem. It’s not her situation.”
Beyoncé has not publicly commented on the issue to date.
More Stories You May Like:
- I Would Be The Girlfriend Of This Very Mature High School Boy In A Heartbeat, Period!!
- McDonald’s Has An Announcement To Make…
- Just How Many Men Did The ‘Golden Girls’ Hook Up With?
- Thousands Of Movies Will Soon Disappear From Netflix – But Which Ones?
- Legendary Professional Wrestler Arrested For Murder!