Introducing, The KFC Chicken Corsage
If you’re looking to save money on your prom by skipping out on dinner, Today has found a brilliant way to keep your date’s stomach full while dancing the night away. Introducing, The KFC Chicken Corsage*.
According to Today Food, KFC has had the brilliant idea of teaming up with Nanz and Kraft Florists, located in Kentucky, to create the “KFC Chicken Corsage.” This unique corsage consists of only baby’s breath flowers and a chicken drumstick that can be ordered here at KFC.com/corsage for an affordable $20. They send you the wristlet and a $5 coupon to your local KFC to pick your date’s favorite drumstick: original recipe, extra crispy, or grilled.
Unfortunately for the gentlemen, boutonnieres are not available at this time, so you may want to pick up your own drumsticks while retrieving your date’s.
So if you don’t mind your beautiful date smelling like fried chicken all night, this is for you!
Check out the commercial below!
*This is not a joke.
More Stories You May Like:
- INTERVIEW: Jessie J Dishes On Her Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Win A Pair Of Tickets To The “Gravedigger’s Ball”!
- DIY Ways To Make Your Cubicle Prison A Little More Bearable
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Jimmy Kimmel Gives Taylor Swift A Chance At Revenge From Being Denied An Audition By Music-Booker Years Ago