You’ve heard of eating contests, but have you heard of anyone devouring two 72-oz steaks in 15 minutes?
Meet Molly Schuyler, the dainty woman who did it! Schuyler went to The Big Texan Ranch in Amarillo, Texas to take on their jumbo 72-oz steak challenge, which includes eating one baked potato, a salad, a roll with butter and a shrimp cocktail in one hour or less. But, instead of just eating one meal (which she did in under five minutes), Schuyler proved to the world she could eat two full meals! Keep in mind, the steaks alone weigh an astounding nine pounds!
If you can handle watching this woman in action, watch her take the steak challenge below. On her YouTube page, Schuyler explained her accomplishment doesn’t end here:
“I am going to try and do 3 whole meals under an hour.”
-Ashley Quadros, KYMX/Sacramento
More Stories You May Like:
- These Newlyweds Asked Their Grandma’s To Be Flower Girls For Their Wedding (Pics)
- This Photo Caused Controversy For Ashley Graham Fans
- Farrah Abraham Speaks Out On The Controversy With Her Daughter’s Pictures!
- Playboy Model Who Fat Shamed A Naked Stranger Hired Micheal Jackson’s Lawyer To Defend Her
- VIDEO: Kory’s Apartment Has A LOT Of Disney Stuff In It!