Date Someone Who Looks Like Your Ex… For $5K
Yes, you’re reading that correctly. At the hefty price of $5000, Match.com will set you up with someone who looks like your ex. Uhhh, red flag! Isn’t that person called your ex for a reason?
The company’s founder, Talia Goldstein explained, “I’ve noticed over my years in matchmaking that people have types. I always ask my clients to send me photos of their exes. They say that they don’t have a type, but when I see the photos, to me they look very similar. The exes may be different ethnicities, or have different hair color, but their facial structures are the same.”
Isn’t the point of dating to keep an open-mind, think outside the box, blah blah blah? It’s one thing to have a type, but it’s an entirely different thing to seek out someone that looks like an ex – and for $5,000! No thanks. Maybe OkCupid won’t be so bad…
-Brittani Fine, KYMX/Sacramento
More Stories You May Like:
- Getting A Traffic Ticket Could Bring You To Tears But, If You Are A Master Thespian And Can Pull Off A Total Breakdown You Could Drive Away Ticket Free!
- BREAKING: Bill Cosby Admits To Drugging Women In Newly Released Papers!
- South Carolina Senate Votes To Remove Controversial Flag
- Starbucks To Raise Coffee Prices This Summer
- Karma? Boozy Swimmer Yells Curses At An Alligator And Immediately Gets Killed