Do we really need to pre-eat before the big holiday meal? Absolutely! Devour all or one of these delicious appetizers as you wait for the main event.
- Slow cooker snack mix – I dare you to keep your hands out of the bowl of this Chex Mix favorite.
- Cheese Plate – The Food Network goes into great detail on how to set up a proper cheese platter, or you can just arrange a couple types of cheese, crackers, salami and grapes on a plate.
- Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie – Ooey, gooey perfection.
- Spiced Olives – Martha Stewart knows how to jazz up store-bought olives with rosemary, red pepper flakes and some orange and lemon slices.
- Cranberry Pepper Jelly Dip– So easy and delicious. Top cream cheese with a mixture of cranberry sauce and pepper jelly. Serve with crackers and you’ve got yourself a hit.
- Smoked Salmon Crostini with Creme Fraiche – Toasted baguettes topped with smoked salmon and creme fraiche make a very classy bite.
- Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites – Oh my! A sweet treat of apples and cinnamon wrapped in bacon. These will disappear quick!
- Crunch Roasted Chickpeas – Toss a can of rinsed chickpeas with olive oil and your choice of spices, bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden brown – simple!
- Pumpkin Dip – Pumpkin, cream cheese and Cool Whip served with apple slices of graham crackers. Serve this seriously delicious sweet dip to your guests and everyone will be happy.
- Cheesy Garlic Pull-apart Bread – Cheesy garlic goodness in every bite. Cut a pattern into the top of a loaf of crusty bread, pile on the garlic butter and cheese and heaven awaits.
- Veggie and Pickle Platter – A platter of fresh veggies, a dip such as hummus and some crunchy pickles give your health conscious friends a light options while still enjoying the festivities.
Find all of the recipes here.