Looking to get in the Christmas spirit still? Maybe these movies will help. People Magazine just ran an article highlighting the BEST grown-up Christmas movies.
- Bad Santa: Billy Bob Thornton is perfect as a foul-mouthed, drunken Santa. And there’s a sequel out in theaters now!
- A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas: Have yourself a stoner Christmas.
- The Night Before: Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anthony Mackie have a wild night of partying before entering the world of responsible holidays.
- Die Hard: This Classic Bruce Willis action flick takes place on Christmas Eve … which makes it a Christmas movie.
- Office Christmas Party: You’ll have to go to the theater to see this one. An all-star cast featuring Kate McKinnon, Olivia Munn, Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman join forces to have an epic office bash.
- Trading Places: Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd switch places in this seasonal comedy classic.
Which begs the age-old question: Is ‘Die Hard’ a Christmas movie? Any movies you’d add?