Puppy Swallows 8-Inch Knife And Survives

A 12-week-old bull terrier miraculously survived after swallowing an 8-inch chef’s knife.

The puppy got rushed to the veterinarian after she started choking and vomiting. ¬†After X-rays were taken, they found the knife lodged inside the puppy’s stomach, gullet, and intestines, according to The Huffington Post.

The veterinarian said she had never seen an X-ray like it before and the puppy is very lucky to be alive.

See pictures of the X-ray HERE.



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From KYMX Mix 96

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live