Cards Against Humanity touts itself as a “party game for horrible people.” Truth be told, the irreverent card game is actually a lot of fun, and their move today makes me love it even more.
Cards Against Humanity placed an ad on Craigslist looking for a new CEO, and the only one that seems to fit the job description is former President Obama. Here are some excerpts:
We are seeking a highly qualified executive to run our company who meets the following requirements:
– Strong public speaking skills
– Experience hunting terrorist masterminds
– Minimum eight years experience President of the United States of America or equivalent nation
– Strongly prefer the first black editor of Harvard Law Review
– Must currently hold a national approval rating of 57.2% or higher
The ideal candidate will be excited to travel for work and be a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Noticing a theme? Well play CAH, well played! No word yet on whether or not Obama will take the job.