Lady Gaga rocked the world with her halftime performance, but what did she do to get ready for all that performing? Cosmopolitan has the 5 things Lady Gaga did to get ready for Super Bowl.
- She had a “Good Luck” diet. Gaga follows a strict diet after fainting during her 2016 tour. She started to only eat salsa with grain chips, tofu, turkey slices, hummus and coconut water.
- She went cardio heavy. In the weeks coming up to the show, Gaga’s training had a lot of cardio in order to build up her stamina for the performance.
- She also did strength training. She also did TRX training which is meant to leverage body weight.
- She had an occasional coffee break. Gaga still allowed some coffee during training for the Super Bowl, as was put on Instagram by the star herself.
- She had fun with it. Rather than to try and get all of the work done in the gym, Gaga went horseback riding, did cartwheels, and adjusted her overall lifestyle routine.