1. Don’t just be on time to her house or the restaurant, be early.
2. Sign your Mother’s Day card with more than just your name. If you’re not great with words, get help from a sibling or a friend.
3. If your mom is bad with technology, make sure her phone and computer are up to date and working properly. Or if she needs some quick repairs around the house, offer to take care of them for her or hire someone who can.
4. Tell her about how you’ve used at least one piece of advice she’s given you over the years.
5. As you’re leaving her house, take out the trash.