A canadian mother is warning other parents to be cautious when using Banana Boat Sunscreen products, after her 1 year old daughter suffered second degree chemical burns on her face from the product.
Rebecca Cannon says, “As the day went on, she got a little redder and redder and the next morning she woke up and was swollen, she was bright red, there were blisters starting to pop up,We immediately took her up to the doctors and found out she has second degree burns.”
The mother does understand that she should’ve used a baby specific sunscreen, but she thought that the child specific sunscreen would do the job.
The baby’s doctor did mention that this could be a severe allergic reaction. For more click HERE