A popsicle mold is going to be your favorite kitchen tool this summer, with these amazing and easy recipes. We have boozy popsicles for the parents and rainbow popsicles for the kids! We picked out our five favorite recipes from Delish, that the whole family can enjoy.
1. Candy Pops: You’ll only need sprite, vodka, and candy or fruit!
2. Iced Coffee Pops: Forget Starbucks! This home-made pop will cool you down and give you that extra burst of energy that you need in the morning.
3. Milk And Cookies Pop: This will be your kids favorite!
4. Strawberry Shortcake Pop: These pops will bring you back to your childhood! They taste just like the strawberry shortcake popsicles we used too buy from the ice cream truck.
5. Rainbow Fro-Yo Pop: This pop is healthy and beautiful! Perfect way to get your kids to eat their fruits and vegetables.