Let me start by saying, I totally have this bowl in my kitchen, and it’s setting food on fire!?
Like, this really happened!
The article continues, “According to The Local, Richard said he was munching on his grapes outside on a particularly warm day in Sweden when he started to smell smoke.
That’s when he realized the smell — and the flames — were coming from his “Blanda Blank” bowl.”
I will be sure to keep my Blanda Blank bowl inside…after all, I really just use it to make guac…I can do that inside.