Ikea Bowl Sets Food On Fire!

Let me start by saying, I totally have this bowl in my kitchen, and it’s setting food on fire!?

According to Elite Daily, “Swedish Facebook user Richard Walter told Aftonbladet, a Swedish-language news site, that he recently watched his grapes, catch on fire inside IKEA’s “Blanda Blank” bowl.”

Like, this really happened!

The article continues, “According to The Local, Richard said he was munching on his grapes outside on a particularly warm day in Sweden when he started to smell smoke.

That’s when he realized the smell — and the flames — were coming from his “Blanda Blank” bowl.”

I will be sure to keep my Blanda Blank bowl inside…after all, I really just use it to make guac…I can do that inside.

More from Kory
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From KYMX Mix 96

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live