- Beyonce's New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release Just as music fans are wrapping up the year and looking ahead to 2014 comes a reminder that it's not over 'til the Queen Bey sings.
- Britney Spears Welcome Ceremony At Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino [PICS] With the recent release of her new album, Britney Spears sure knows how to promote her music. Check out the photos from her lavish release party in Sin City!
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014 ""I started it last Christmas actually, but I don't believe in just puttin out a Christmas album to just sell records," Kells said.
- Julie Andrews Didn't Watch "The Sound Of Music" The Sound of Music Live has received terrible reviews and great reviews, depending on who you ask. Of course everyone now wants to know what Julie Andrews has to say about the performance Carrie Underwood gave on The Sound of Music Live. While on...
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track 'When I'm Home' On "When I'm Home," a track off the 'Angels Sing' soundtrack, the country singer joins forces with soulful crooner Harry Connick Jr for their own original holiday tune.
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013 These songs came firing back into our lives through some strange pathways: a fictional chemist, an overzealous Celtics fan, blurry courtroom controversies and a Toyota commercial.
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album “I'm focused on music, technology and benefit projects in pretty equal parts at the moment,” he told Rolling Stone magazine.
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song 'Cannonball' "Louder really encompasses my experiences over this past year and my journey as an artist up to this point. There’s a lot of emotion but it’s also very encouraging and hopeful—it’s about pushing forward and living your life in a way that’s louder,...
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden Where Stewart's performances are all about his persona, Winwood seems more comfortable behind his keyboards or guitar.
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus A Kelly observation comparing embattled pop star Chris Brown to such iconic figures as Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ himself has some wondering if the eccentric superstar has gone too far.
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw According to Deadline, British actor Ben Whishaw -- best known for his role as Q in the most recent Bond flick, Skyfall -- will play Mercury in the upcoming biopic.