- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay She also discussed being called a diva, something she doesn't mind.
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to 'Safety Concerns' Katy Perry officially says goodbye her 20s this weekend, but she won't be living it up in the country that partly inspired her "Dark Horse" video.
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for '1989' Swift used Instagram to announce the song titles on her highly anticipated new album.
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works In a new interview with the Las Vegas Sun, the country singer opened up on how her Las Vegas residency helped her muster up the courage to release new music.
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart No, she's not starting a foray into noise music. Yet.
- Sia Does 'You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile' For 'Annie' Soundtrack: Listen Back in May, Sia revealed on Twitter the she and producer Greg Kurstin composed music and lyrics, respectively, for the film's soundtrack.
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To? From Taylor Swift's extensive album rollout to Gwen Stefani's return to a solo career, here's what's been happening in the news for these artists recently.
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song 'Never Go Out of Style' in Target Commercial: Watch Taylor clearly hearts New York. And, if you were that couple fighting outside her apartment, she might have written a song about you.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith Aerosmith's Joe Perry is a soft-spoken guy who possesses an undeniably cool and somewhat mysterious vibe.
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism Longtime feminist activist and former member of the Eurythmics Annie Lennox has clarified her stance on Beyoncé's lite feminism.
- There's All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani's Video for 'Baby Don't Lie': Watch The whole thing feels like like “Hollaback Girl” by way of Coldplay.
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with 'Ebola is Real': Listen "We used songs as a medium of getting out the information to a wide segment of the population, through the best medium available in Liberia — radio."