- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in 'It Was Always You' The track, released today (July 29) as a promotional single, continues the band recent penchant for mid-tempo, slow-burning tunes, somewhat in the vein of "Maps."
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song 'Bang Bang' If the funk of "Problem" wasn't enough for you, you're going to want to listen up.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album 'Cheek to Cheek' This Fall The pair arrived at Today this morning (July 29) in a white Rolls Royce to announced that their jazz duets album, Cheek to Cheek will be out on September 23.
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly's Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash R. Kelly will no longer headline the inaugural Fashion Meets Music Festival in Columbus, OH after many complained of the R&B singer's questionable past.
- Lea Michele of 'Glee' Fame Joining 'Sons of Anarchy' as a Guest Star The episode will air on Oct. 14, and there is no word on whether it will be one-and-done or if there might be further visits from Gertie during the season.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' Rock legend Tom Petty pulled no punches during a recent interview in regards to electronic dance music and one of its flagship events, Electric Daisy Carnival.
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan Coldplay have never been shy about their intentions of fixing those who need a little help, but now the band is putting their money where their mouth is.
- Tom Petty Doesn't Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians What's the biggest problem with American culture? If you're Tom Petty, your answer would be the Kardashians.
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren't the Real Target Duran Duran may be suing their fan club, but they want to know that you — the fans — aren't their actual target.
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn't Happy An investment group that includes Jon Bon Jovi is looking to buy the NFL team the Buffalo Bills, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson's Mr. Big's upcoming world tour in support of their new album will feature much less than usual of one member of the band in particular.
- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."