- Usher Announces 'UR Experience' Fall Tour It marks his first tour in two years.
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green's Reality Show After Tweets About Consent Green's The Good Life premiered in June.
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, 'U Know' & 'Whitecaps' While Prince fans eagerly await the release of two new albums on Sept. 30, the singer has shared two new songs: "U Know" and "Whitecaps."
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour They will be joined by special guests Magic!.
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63 Survivor frontman Jimi Jamison, who helped lead the band to worldwide hits like "The Search is Over" and "Burning Heart," has died. He was 63.
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent After CeeLo Green pled no contest to charges stemming from a 2012 incident in which he was accused of giving a 33-year-old woman ecstasy without her consent, the singer took to his Twitter to give his definition of rape.
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak Whether or not Adele releases her new album, believed to be called 25, this year, fans can hear two (sort of) new songs right now.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical 'Annie' Dressed As Little Orphan Annie Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Ed Sheeran played a role he will likely never revisit: little orphan Annie from the musical Annie.
- 'CMT Crossroads' Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode CMT Crossroads is adding GRAMMY-winning artists John Legend and Lee Ann Womack to their roster this September.
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for "Another One Bites the Dust" Live: Watch It's a full-on diva/divo throwdown when Lambert and Gaga tackle the classic made famous by the late Freddie Mercury.
- Single Again: Semisonic - 'Closing Time' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Dan Wilson of Semisonic about the band’s massive 1998 hit “Closing Time."
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who've Used Award Shows as Protest Signs While bands have declined entrance to the Rock Hall of Fame and British artists have snubbed knighthood, only a handful had have the guts to walk onstage and make a political statement.