- Madonna Had a Hand in Kanye West's New Album 'So Help Me God' As a featured performer? Probably not, but never say never.
- Haulin Oats Earns Hall & Oates Lawsuit, But Garfunkel & Oates Get a Pass? There's a fine line between doing a parody and profiting off of the band's legendary name.
- Prince Announces Hit & Run Tour with Pop-Up Shows Across U.S. First up: Louisville.
- Maybe It's a Hoax, But Adele's '25' Was Spotted on Amazon Today Amazon Italy might have just revealed Adele's new album release plans.
- Rihanna's New Song 'American Oxygen' Revealed in March Madness Commercial: Watch RiRi is looking all-American in the clip, which has her looking phresh off the runway, walking that walk in a white T-shirt, leather jacket and blue jeans—all in front of a huge American flag.
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a 'Pitchy Stripper' With a glass of wine in hand, Kelly Clarkson appeared on Watch What Happens Live! last night to set a certain tweet straight.
- Justin Bieber's Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn't One of Them Snoop Dogg, Ludacris and Shaquille O'Neal will be there to make jokes at the Biebz's expense. Along with Martha Stewart. Yes, Martha Stewart.
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch If there were awards for best bar mitzvah video invites, Brody Criz would win them all for this music parody-packed clip.
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing What kind of music do they like? The purrrr-ty kind, of course.
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer Taylor Swift used FaceTime to connect with the young fan to make her dream of meeting the star come true.
- Britney Spears Loses Hair During Vegas Show According to the Huffingtin Post, a clump of Britney Spears' hair ended up on the floor during her "Piece Of Me" show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. In a video from a fan attending the show Spears' blonde extensions can be seen dangling while...
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets The spat followed Morgan's comments about Madonna doing just that.